Management Concepts is seeking Project Management instructors and consultants to work on an independent-contractor basis. If you have relevant teaching and project management work experience, we want to hear from you.
- Deliver project management courses in public, open enrollment programs and at client sites.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for course development or client customized training.
- Conducting assessments of project management environments to develop recommendations for increasing PM maturity. Apply PM knowledge and skills to address client needs.
- Participate on engagement teams to deliver project management coaching or consulting services.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of hands-on project management experience
- Background in IT or systems engineering a plus
- At least 3 years of experience as a management consultant and/or professional instructor
- Training/facilitation experience and an engaging presentation style a must;professional training certification desired
- Ability to work as an independent contractor and willingness to travel
- Federal government knowledge and experience
- PMP certification strongly preferred
- Active TS/SCI security clearance a plus