Agile Project Management Instructor
Management Concepts is seeking Agile Project Management instructors and consultants to work on an independent-contractor basis. If you have relevant teaching and project management work experience, we want to hear from you.
- Deliver agile project management courses in public, open enrollment programs and at client sites.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for course development or client customized training.
- Participate on engagement teams to deliver consulting services such as:
- Coaching one or more teams during their transition to an agile environment
- Facilitating change at the individual and team level within client organizations.
- Utilizing the latest thinking from Agile, Lean, Design Thinking and Systems Thinking to help clients build high performing scrum teams
- Conducting assessments to develop recommendations for increasing PM maturity within client organizations.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of hands-on project management experience with specific expertise in Scrum and in agile methodologies such as Lean, Kanban, and XP
- At least 2 years of experience as a management consultant and/or professional instructor
- Training/facilitation experience and an engaging presentation style a must;professional training certification desired
- Ability to work as an independent contractor and willingness to travel
- Federal government knowledge and experience
- CSM, CSPO, CST and/or PMI-ACP certification preferred
- Active TS/SCI security clearance a plus