Lurie Besikof Lapidus & Company, LLP (LBL) is seeking bright, motivated and service minded accounting and law students for our January 2015 Tax Internship program.
As an intern you will:
• Gain firsthand experience as to what it’s really like to work for a CPA firm
• Participate in an intensive tax preparation training course
• Develop successful tax research practices
• Become proficient in completing diverse types of returns
Throughout your employment you will be partnered with team members in varying roles of the tax department to help foster your success, ensure your assimilation into the department and firm, and provide you with ongoing feedback on your job performance.
Ideal interns will be:
• Educationally engaged: Candidates must have a 3.25 GPA or better and be in their sophomore, junior or senior year of college.
• Service minded: Candidates preferably have experience working in some form of a customer service role.
• Natural leaders: Candidates have leadership experience within an organization, school, club or work setting.
• Flexible: Candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week from January 12 through April 15, 2015
As a whole our firm is a very different type of organization.
• We understand the value of fun and we infuse it into our everyday.
• We are active partners in the community and give back through regular service work.
• We keep it exciting. You never know when the nerf darts will fly or when an impromptu celebration will ensue.
• We like to eat. Be prepared for lots and lots of firm sponsored meals.
Lurie Besikof Lapidus & Company, LLP was named one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” by the Minnesota Business Magazine, one of the 2014 “Best Paces to Work” by Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal, one of “The top 50 Accounting Firms to work for in North America” by Vault and one of the “Best Accounting Firms for Women,” by the American Society of Women Accountants and the American Woman’s Society of Certified Public Accountants.