Madeira Partners is seeking a dynamic, creative and business minded Marketing & Advertising Intern. The intern will perform a variety of client centric functions including, masterminding and implementing marketing projects and establishing a strategic marketing plan. Interested candidates must be able to commit to 10-15 hours a week during the school year.
Essential Job Functions
• Assess current marketing initiatives and material and develops a comprehensive marketing strategy
• Develops innovative communications for clients, including brochures, press releases and email distributions
• Responsible for all creative development, including copy writing, editing and design of promotional materials
• Ensures the website is current with all press releases and up to date content.
• Responsible for all event, client meeting and seminar planning and implementation.
• Manages all client mailings and marketing campaigns.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
• Must be detailed orientated and have the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to organize and carry out a wide variety of tasks in a timely fashion
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills
• Strong follow-through and the ability to drive towards deadlines
• Skilled in desktop publishing and design.
Education & Experience
• Bachelors in Marketing
• Current MBA student