Benefit Cosmetics UK Careers
Lead Sales Aesthetician - Bridgestreet
|Location:||3 - Bridgestreet, AL|
|Employment Duration:||Full Time|
About Our Company
Why Work for Benefit?
Instant beauty solutions, irreverent names and creative packaging…Benefit Cosmetics knows makeup doesn’t have to be serious to look good. In 1976, Jean and Jane Ford, the “fake it” twins, created a quirky San Francisco makeup boutique with a whimsical candy store atmosphere. The twins successfully built Benefit Cosmetics into one of the fastest growing global beauty brands. In 1999, the company joined Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy (LVMH), the world’s leader in luxury brands. Currently, Benefit’s high-quality, feel-good products can be found at over 4,000 counters in more than 35 countries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· The customer is the Company’s number one focus, and all employee actions are to reflect this priority.
· Greet ‘drop in’ customers within 10 seconds or less.
· Traffic Stop customers when not with an existing customer.
· Follow the 8 Step Magic Formula, including The Hand Off.
· Demonstrate and sell Benefit products.
· Maintain a high energy level on the floor at all times.
· Build and maintain good customer relationships.
· Keep accurate and complete records, including but not limited to customer Celebrity File.
· Safeguard and keep all customer information confidential; all customer information is the property of the Company and Retailer.
· Effectively communicate with customers, co-workers, all Benefit related personnel and appropriate Retail partners.
· Ensure customer understands and signs service release form.
· Perform only Benefit approved and trained services offered on service menu to Benefit quality standards to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Book appointments for return services, makeup lessons and events.
· Recommend additional services to determine and meet customer needs.
· Use the appointment book procedure correctly to service the maximum number of customers at any given time.
· Coach and lead by example to ensure Aesthetician team is compliant with above mentioned and all other customer service responsibilities.
· Achieve daily/ weekly/ monthly individual service and product goals.
· Maintain target service and product sales per hour.
· Sell and recommend products with each and every service, and hand over customers to Beauty Artists at the close of each service to maximize each sales opportunity.
· Coach and lead by example to ensure Aesthetician team achieves above mentioned goals and other goals as assigned.
· Promote a professional, respectful, fun and gossip free environment for customers and employees.
· Work closely with other Beauty Artists and Aestheticians to ensure excellent customer service and goal achievement.
· Be on time and ready to work all shifts.
· Act professionally, ethically and with integrity, using good judgment at all times. Help maintain clean and safe sales and stock areas, communicate maintenance issues to RBM and/or RAM.
· Communicate inventory needs and concerns to RBM and/or RAM.
· Properly and accurately register all sales using the Service Receipt and all sales reporting forms.
· Communicate training needs that will result in raised sales to RBM and/or RAM.
· Ensure compliance with all Company and Retailer policies and procedures.
· Coach and lead Aesthetician team in the above mentioned areas and all other team expectations and responsibilities.
· Assist supervisor in the completion of all supply, payroll, scheduling and other operational duties as assigned.
Able to perform the following physical duties including, but not limited to:
· Continuous standing/ walking for a minimum of 8 hours.
· Unpack and lift boxes up to 40 lbs.
· Continuous bending of neck, arms, torso and legs for a minimum of 8 hours.
· Stock and fill shelves, drawers, and stations.
· Clean all Brow Bar areas and elements.
· Work in a fragrance filled environment.
· Physical contact with clients/ customers.
· Maintain compliance with State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology and State Board of Health rules and regulations.
· Consistent and reliable attendance.
· Accurate use of timekeeping system.
· Perform all other duties as assigned.
· Maintain and display a valid state issued aesthetician, cosmetology or waxing license. The employee is responsible for any fees, additional training and/or renewals needed as a requirement.
· Proven strong retail sales and/or service history.
· Flexibility regarding work hours; ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays.
· Flexibility regarding work location; ability to work in other Brow Bars if required.
· Initiate and manage change in a positive manner.
· Comfortable and competent at services and make-up application.
· Strong communication skills.
· Adept at problem solving.
· Flexible and adaptable to customer needs.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results
Benefit Cosmetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer