Benefit Cosmetics Careers
Aesthetician/Brow Arch Expert
|Location:||Canada - Toronto, ON|
|Employment Duration:||Full Time|
About Our Company
Why Work for Benefit?
As one of beauty's fastest growing and most spirited brands, Benefit has made a name for itself by creating high-quality products that offer solutions with a sense of humor. (No wonder our beauty mantra is "Laughter is the best cosmetic...so grin and wear it!") In addition to laugh-out-loud product names like "Touch Me Then Try to Leave" ...Cream and an eye shadow shade called "My Date's My Brother," Benefit is the beauty queen of creating easy-to-use "fake its & fix its" for a flawless face. With a double dose of creativity and know-how, co-founding twin sisters Jean and Jane Ford have taken Benefit from their first San Francisco boutique to a worldwide phenomenona-laughing all the way.
Benefit's corporate headquarters is a highly charged environment filled with both laughter and hard work - making Benefit a unique place to hang your hat. We offer beauty-full opportunities for growth and development and represent a wide variety of skills and backgrounds. If you're the type of person who puts the word 'no' before the word 'problem,' then we may have a fabulous opportunity for you.
We offer beauty-full benefits including medical health benefits, RRSP matching options, paid vacation time, monthly bonus, and more!
We are looking for 4 Full-Time Aestheticians to support a new and exciting opportunity in Toronto, ON at Yorkdale Mall and Sherway Gardens.
A Benefit Arch Expert is responsible for demonstrating and selling products and performing short salon services including brow and facial waxing. She/he must also provide excellent customer service and achieve all service and product goals, while following Benefit and retailer guidelines.
· Must have hair removal or aesthetics certification and training
· Must have been practicing in aesthetics for more than one year
· Proven strong retail sales ability
· Flexible regarding work hours; ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays
· The job will require standing for a number of hours as well as unpacking and lifting boxes up to 50 lbs
· Initiate and manage change in a positive manner
· Comfortable and competent at services and makeup application
· Flexible and adaptable to client needs
· Be courteous, responsible, and a team player
· Likes to LAUGH and have FUN!
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results
Benefit Cosmetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer