Awarded Crain's "Best Places to Work in New York City" three consecutive years in a row, Situation Interactive provides digital marketing services for see-it-to-believe-it brand experiences including theatre, film, television, sports, arts, travel, tourism and live events. The company bridges the latest technology with strategic creative planning to provide industry-leading programs for some of the biggest names in entertainment and media, such as Madison Square Garden, Disney, Cirque du Soleil, Universal and Metropolitan Opera.
With clients like ours, it's not hard to make exciting things happen. From Disney to The Metropolitan Opera, WICKED to The New York International Auto Show, we specialize in clients with "see-it-to-believe-it" experiences. We're not the only ones who love our work , our awards shelf speaks for itself.
We're on the lookout for a Digital Strategist who can play a key role in driving the overall strategy for our clients, developing big ideas and constructing innovative user experiences. The right candidate thrives in the high-energy buzz of agency life, is obsessed with all things digital and is comfortable brainstorming off-the-wall ideas one minute and buttoning up for a client presentation the next.
What you'll do:
* Digital strategies for our clients
* Innovative concepts for digital campaigns, content, websites, etc.
* User experiences for digital platforms
* Brief content and design teams
* Present strategy, ideas and campaigns
* Educate the internal agency team on the latest digital trends and best practices
* Dive into the stats to pull out insights
* Develop a deep and evolving understanding of our target consumer's behavior
* Stay ahead of the curve on the latest digital trends
What you'll need:
* A Bachelor's degree, or a hefty combination of education and applicable work experience
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills
* A deep understanding of social media platforms and best practices
* A passion for digital trends and innovation
* Unparalleled attention to detail
* Ability to communicate with equal ease to your team and to clients
* 3-5 years experience as a creative leaning strategist in an agency setting
* UX experience a major plus
This is a full-time position, on-site position offering 401k, health benefits and free snacks.
We'd love to see your resume and portfolio, with some info about your specific role on each project.