"This is a letter to thank you for all of your help in my time of need, and to tell you that my life is looking better each and every day. I am keeping your telephone number handy just in case I might need a kind word, but I think that all of my friends along with my children are there just to get me through most of the relapses. Thank again for being there and may God bless you for what you are doing to help so many."
“Thank you for your excellent help. I could not have made it without you and your staff.”
“God puts angels on earth. Thank you for being beautiful angels.”
“Thank you for all of your help and support with our father.”
“Thank you so very much for your care. We so appreciated everything you did for our mom. She is free now…no more suffering. God bless you and the work of your hands and your heart. Please pass on our appreciation to those who contributed to her care.”
“Thank you to each and every person that touched our lives this past year. I find myself thinking of you often. I am sure that I will be in touch for some help. It just isn’t time yet. Thank you again.”
“The hospice social worker was wonderful in working with our family and explaining our options. The nurse’s aide was excellent, very caring and compassionate.”
“The peace of mind that Mom had because she could come home has been shared with us, as we were able to do what she wanted. Words cannot express the gratitude we have for our hospice team. Thank you. Your nurse was an intelligent, compassionate person that helped us all so much.”
“I would like to thank the minister who came to be with my family after my father died. Keep up the good work. I would tell anyone not to be afraid about hospice and it is a good idea to talk to them.”
“Wonderful caring people, if my mom could have, she would have thanked you.”
“The team could not have been more helpful at a greatly emotional time. I want to thank them very much.”
“I am very thankful for the care provided, it made his last days more comfortable. I really admire those who work in the hospice program.”
“You have a wonderful staff of people working for you. Our family was very fortunate to have such a knowledgeable and caring group of people handling so many things for us….our sincerest thanks.”
“The hospice team gave me membership and full partner status in the care of the patient. All of my concerns were immediately addressed, all questions answered and the nurses were always available. This was a very rewarding experience for me, especially in view of the outcome. Thank you.”
“Our family felt very fortunate to have the hospice care that we did for my mother. Thank you very much for a job well done. They went above and beyond our expectations.”
“The team who interacted with my dad were exceptional in providing personal, social and spiritual needs. Their individualized, personalized care and support was genuine and consistent. On behalf of my family, I thank the caring staff at Seasons Hospice for the services rendered during my dad’s life and for the spiritual support and guidance following his transition.”
“My son and I appreciate very much that Seasons Hospice accepted my husband under their care, and that the flexibility with their policies helped us deal with what was to come. My husband went home with the pain pump and IV. Though I knew what to expect, the thought of disconnecting everything made me want to faint. Thank you for thinking of our needs. I would like to thank the whole team for their caring attitude and professionalism. The social worker helped me a lot with the decision making and the nurses were wonderful. Thank you so very much for the bereavement counselors also. They are perfectly suited for the work that they do. They were non-judgmental and always showed interest even with all of my rantings, cries and talks. They spent as much time as I needed and I am so grateful for that. The bereavement staff helped me to see things in a different spectrum. Seasons Hospice is lucky to have those special people on their team.”
Hospice Aide - PRN/Resource
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care is seeking a PRN/Resource Hospice Aide to join our team of professionals in San Diego, CA. We make a difference every day to patients and families coping with end of life illness in creating a center of excellence in hospice care.
The PRN/Resource Hospice Aide works under direct supervision of a registered nurse, and as a member of the interdisciplinary team, provide personal care for the patient and assist with activities of daily living.
1. Follows the interdisciplinary plan of care; be alert to the patient’s needs and concerns.
2. Provides personal care, including bathing, dressing, grooming, hair and nail care, oral hygiene, skin care, and foot care.
3. Assists patients in turning, sitting, standing, and ambulation, according to the plan of care.
4. Assists with elimination, including the facilitation of bedpans,and urinals, patient trips to the bathroom, routine Foley care, and enemas, according to the plan of care.
5. Assists patients with meals, when necessary.
6. Performs simple procedures as an extension of therapeutic services, in accordance with the interdisciplinary plan of care.
7. Observes and report changes in the patient’s condition and needs to the Team Director or Primary RN.
8. May perform simple homemaking chores for the patient directly, meal preparation, and/or light housekeeping in the patient’s immediate area.
9. Completes required documentation in a timely manner.
10. Participates in continuing education programs.
11. Follows the policy of confidentiality regarding patients and families.
12. Demonstrates a compassionate attitude toward patients and families consistent with Seasons’ philosophy and mission.
13. Attends patient care conferences as requested by the Team Director.
14. Performs other related duties and special projects, as assigned.
1. Certified by the state(s) as a nurse’s aide, having completed a course and certified by the state.
3. Must have reliable automobile, valid driver’s license, and the minimum state required liability auto insurance.
4. A compassionate attitude toward the care of the sick; the ability to read, write and carry out directions, maturity; and the ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
5. Demonstrated commitment to Seasons Hospice’s philosophy of care, values, mission statement and organizational culture.
6. Mimum 1 year work experience in a supervised healthcare setting.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results