Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of premium transportation services including ground, air, ocean, and logistics. Headquartered in Seville, Ohio, Panther has offices throughout the United States, including Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, and Sacramento. As we have expanded our expertise and service offerings, Panther has grown to include all types of ground, air, and ocean freight service. For more information about Panther visit www.pantherexpedite.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit plan. Benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, disability and 401(k). The environment at Panther is exciting, fast-paced and full of opportunity for energetic, highly-motivated and results-driven professionals.
POSITION: Agent Network Associate: Monday through Friday, Noon till 8:00 PM
LOCATION: Seville, OH
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Agent Network
The Agent Network Associate is an entry level position responsible for procuring capacity to cover Panther shipments utilizing our third party providers in our Agent Network.
- Data entry.
- Monitor Panther pick up board for agent network requests.
- Place shipments on the external Agent Network bid board
- Monitor/award shipments based on agent bids.
- Handle inbound calls from third party carriers.
- Track and trace.
- Professional communication with drivers and agents.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Escalate all service issues to department head.
- Inter-departmental communications.
- Handle all paperwork associated with the transaction
- Understand and champion all Company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong customer service skills.
- Self motivated.
- Team oriented.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Effective in a fast paced work environment
- Computer knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred but not necessary)
- Two years customer service or sales experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Panther provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening required. Must be eligible to work in this country.