|# of Openings:||0|
Candidates should possess strong marketing, visual design, and analytical skills. If you love to solve real world business problems and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we are looking for you. This is an opportunity to join a small team at the early stages and make a big difference.
Responsibilities will include pro-actively maintaining and developing our Joomla and WordPress -based websites and intranet which includes e-commerce, membership, and document management, working closely with the marketing team on email campaigns, SEO and SEM. Ideal candidates will be highly experienced in creating wireframes, mock ups and user flows for web applications.
· 3-5 years of relevant experience
· Experience with web user interface development (UX/UI)
· Graphic web design/layout skills
· Proficiency in HTML and CSS
· Experience with Joomla or other CMS such as WordPress
· Passionate attention to details
· Self-directed project management skills to accomplish great final products
These skills are a plus:
· Experience with printed marketing materials with Adobe InDesign or skilled in Adobe Suite (We work with Adobe Creative Cloud)
· Mastery of Microsoft Suite and a willingness to help with PowerPoint creation and presentations
· Experience with Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, email marketing and analysis
· Knowledge of AfterEffects or other video editing tools
Why Join Us?
We’re Agile. Not just the development team but the whole company, and we’re helping public school districts around the country become more agile too.
We work hard. Reforming education isn’t easy. We work smart, collaboratively, and continuously challenge ourselves. From daily huddles to retrospectives and iteration planning, we strive to do more of what works and less of what doesn’t. Working here means you’ll get better at what you’re already good at while learning new things in the process.
We have fun. One of the advantages of working at a small company is that everyone is involved in shaping the culture. We all pitch in to come up with fun things to do together. Our fridge is stocked with healthy snacks and drinks, not to mention our Jura coffee machine!
Please send resume and cover letter explaining why you're a good match for this position, as well as a portfolio demonstrating your skills.
Apply today at www.dmcouncil.org/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results