Clopay Building Products is North America's largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. We have excellent opportunities for Machine Operators on our production line.
1) High School Diploma or equivalent.
2) Able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis.
3) Six months to one year related experiene and/or training.
4) Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
5) Ability to operate and perform routine maintenance on machine as assigned.
6) Familiar with Microsoft based computer system.
7) Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Our employees are rewarded with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, sick and vacation time as well as a matching 401(k) savings plan.
Please visit our website at www.clopaydoor.com to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran - We welcome applications from Veternas and the Disabled!