Contract Hardware Engineer / Electrical Engineer
|Position Location:||Tallahassee, FL|
|Company Order Number:||269|
|# of openings:||1|
Our client, a leader in the design and development of sophisticated products, is starting a project in September of 2011 that will require a contract Electrical Design Engineer for a year long project. Candidates qualified in the position below are invited to apply:
This position will be responsible for the design and development of a sophisticated piece of communications hardware. Candidates will work with a team to develop the hardware, create prototypes and deliver a final working system to the client. Candidates selected for the position will have the following experience:
1. BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or applicable degree.
2. At least 5 to 10 years of hardware development to include schematic capture, board layout and circuit design.
3. Experience designing hardware with peripherals such as displays/LCDs, battery systems, modems, video etc.
4. Use of OrCad software for development and design of hardware.
5. Experience designing hardware based on embedded processors.
6. Working with software engineers to develop firmware and embedded software specifications and interfaces.
7. Working with Technicians to prototype and breadboard new systems for testing.
Candidates must be able to obtain a US Security Clearance if needed.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results