STRUCTURAL, A Structural Group Company, integrates technology-driven solutions with specialty contracting services to improve, protect, and enhance the existing infrastructure of owners directly, and in partnership with designers and contractors. STRUCTURAL offers a wide range of specialty repair and maintenance services and is the largest concrete repair contractor in the United States, with over 1,000 employees working from locations nationwide and in select international markets.
We are currently recruiting for Bulk Caulkers and Masonry Repointers to join our growing New York High Rise Division. Projects will focus on building envelope repairs and will include working at high heights on scaffold systems. Projects will be located in greater New York and New Jersey region.
Applicants who have the following experience, may be considered for this position:
- Experience working on construction projects in New York / New Jersey involving scaffolding or other high rise access systems
- Urethane or Silicone caulk experience (for Bulk Caulker applicants)
- Bulk caulking experience (for Bulk Caulker applicants)
- Cut and report mortar joints (for Masonry Repointer applicants)
- Facade waterproofing experience (for Masonry Repointer applicants)
- 16 hour NYC DOB Scaffold Card (for Masonry Repointer applicants)
Our ideal candidate is an innovative but decisive individual who can work effectively in a highly collaborative, team-based environment; has the ability to set goals and expectations and hold others accountable; can encourage and mentor others; is approachable, empathetic and outgoing; can quickly gain trust and respect; and is able to establish and maintain relationships.
STRUCTURAL is committed to a Safety 24/7 culture and offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid holidays & vacation, tuition reimbursement, career development and growth opportunities, and a caring work environment.