Rimini Street Inc., the leading provider of third-party support for enterprise application software, seeks a Account Manager.
Rimini Street views all of our employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way!
The Accounting Manager will oversee, assist in developing, and supervise all day-to-day accounting operations to ensure accurate and timely reporting and regulatory compliance. Areas of focus include Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Financial Reporting and Month, Quarterly and Year End Closing. Additionally, the role will assist in maintaining the accounting infrastructure, standardizing processes, documenting and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, as well as, training/mentoring staff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee period close processes including month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing entries, accruals, benefit allocations, cost allocations, capitalization and depreciation, prepaid expenses, deferred rent, etc.
- Prepare and process all month-end close related journal entries including detailed analysis to ensure accruals are appropriately stated.
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly account reconciliations and related analysis for management review.
- Support in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements and management reporting in accordance with company policies and U.S. GAAP.
- Communicate to management unusual activity in balance sheet accounts that is discovered through research and analysis of account reviews and reconciliations.
- Partner with FP&A to report monthly actuals against budget.
- Ensure proper authorization and accurate recording of all transactions.
- Lead or assist in identifying, implementing recommendations to improve the accounting, closing and reporting cycles to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Serve as a key stakeholder and participant in the implementation and ongoing enhancements of the company’s ERP system.
- Support financial forecasting and cash management processes.
- Key interface and support external annual audit, periodic tax reporting and other audits (401k, Bank, etc.) and/or external reporting requirements.
- Maintain a solid understanding of all aspects of the business and the related impact on the company’s accounting, controls, procedures and processes.
- Perform special projects or ad hoc analyses, as required.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the design, improvement and monitoring of internal controls, particularly as the relate to SOX
- Work with foreign entities and their accounting partners in the consolidation of subsidiaries
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- CPA and public accounting/audit experience with a reputable public accounting firm
- 8-10+ years of progressive accounting experience in private industry and strong base knowledge in the practice and application of US GAAP
- Strongly prefer a CPA with at least two years at public accounting firm, ideally with a Big Four audit group
- Experience with public company standards (Sarbanes Oxley, SEC, etc)
- Experience working with large general ledger (ERP) systems (Microsoft AX experience preferable; comparable systems are Oracle, SAP or PeopleSoft.)
- Strong financial compilation and or audit experience
- Strong analytical, technical accounting, and problem solving skills
- Must be highly detail oriented and organized, with ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a high paced working environment
- Consolidation and experience working with international subsidiaries and multi-currencies a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment where change is the norm; strong multi-tasking skills, and flexibility to switch from one project to the next quickly
- Ability to produce complex, detailed accounting reconciliations for auditors
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and business partnering skills with demonstrated ability to work cross functionally and at various levels within a company.
- Ability to analyze large quantities of complex data and research accounting data through sub-ledgers and the GL and draw logical conclusions
Demonstrable understanding of multi-relational impact of the Balance Sheet, P&L and Cash Flow Statement and how journal entries affect each statementCompany Description
Established in 2005, Rimini Street is the leading global provider of third-party support for Oracle and SAP enterprise software and is opening a huge market with tens of thousands of qualified target prospects. Rimini Street replaces annual support from Oracle and SAP with an award-winning support program priced at 50% of the current annual support fees. Over 660 clients, including 75 of the Fortune 500, have switched from Oracle or SAP to Rimini Street Support.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFO’s. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and Procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent in annual support costs.
Be Treated Like the Best
- Rimini Street hires only the best -- and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience.
- Excellent compensation, bonus and benefits packages.
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client Success.
- Work hard, play hard environment -- Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events. Laughter and smiles welcome here!
- Professional growth encouraged! All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills.
Accelerating Company Growth
- Pre-IPO company
- Over 660 signed clients, including 75 Fortune 500 and 16 Global 100
- 13 consecutive record-setting quarters, with revenue exceeding $63M USD in 2013
- Named to CIO UK’s “20 Companies to Watch in 2012” annual hotlist of tech companies.
- Winner, Stevie Award for Customer Service Team of the Year, 2012.
- Winner, 2012 Red Herring Top 100 Americas award.
- Ranked #1 as Top Small Business in the West, 2012.
- Winner, Gartner Cool Company Award, 2012.
- Winner, Bay Area News Group "Top Workplaces" Awarded in 2010 and 2013.
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http://www.riministreet.com
Rimini Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer