ETASS II – Engineer Architect
We have bid on this position and expect to hear in early 2014.
• Responsible for oversight and review of the design, structure, and overall performance of an enterprise system or systems of systems designed to meet specific requirements.
• Assists in the preparation of requirements, design specifications, conceptual approaches and interoperability constraints for systems.
• Evaluates proposed systems for functionality, interoperability, maintainability, and overall efficiency and effectiveness.
• Works with prime contractor design teams to ensure that critical architecture issues are identified early in design process and that interfaces with legacy and new systems are appropriately managed in new systems.
• Will possess certification IAW DoD 8570.01-M.
• Plans and manages work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, substantial adaptation, and modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
• Independently prepares (or directs others in the preparation of) criteria, computation/analyses, specifications, cost estimates, and technical reports in the specific area of technical expertise. Develops and applies architectural techniques and procedures to analyze and evaluate specific problems, data, or other features of the work, which are broad in scope and complexity.
• Reviews, evaluates, and reports on the quantity, quality, and overall adequacy of results and conclusions drawn from accomplishment of architectural tasks.
• Devises new approaches to problems encountered.
• Operates with limited instructions; selected portions of work will be reviewed to measure adequacy of approach, execution, and presentation.
5-10 years of experience, preferably in DoD environment
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline
Oasis Systems LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.