IN THIS SECTION:
- Chief Executive’s Message
- Why Johnson Matthey?
- Training and Development
- Meet our People
- University Visits
EXPLORE JOHNSON MATTHEY:
- BY DIVISION
- BY PRODUCT
- Emission Control Catalysts
- Chemical Process Catalysts and Technologies
- Other Catalysts
- Fuel Cell Technology
- Fabricated Precious Metal Alloys
- Precious Metal Chemicals and Catalysts
- Medical Device Components
- Refining and Precious Metal Management Services
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Colours and Coatings
- Specialist Services
- Alfa Aesar
- BY INDUSTRY
|Company Order Number:||934|
|# of openings:||1|
petroleum project TECHNOLOGIST
Tracerco, part of the Johnson Matthey Group, offer a comprehensive range of process diagnostic techniques together with a nucleonic instrumentation sales and service facility to the Oil/Gas and Petrochemical Industries throughout Canada and North America. We achieve this using a range of different techniques involving the use of chemicals or radioactive materials.
This is a challenging career to the individual who enjoys working with minimal supervision but who enjoys working in a team environment.
The main responsibilities include:
Please note the nature of the work demands that a considerable amount of time is spent away from home.
The ideal candidate should posses:
Qualified applicants ONLY should apply.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results