|APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Working at the Verizon-Redbox Joint Venture means you can enjoy the freedom and creativity of a start-up business with the resources of two recognized, established companies, plus more opportunities, more fun, more flexibility, more “wow”.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Drive the automation strategy throughout the Redbox Instant product (Platform, Web, mobile and CE devices)
- Build out a test suite to cover system-level automated smoke, regression and functional tests
- Collaborate with development organization to understand how development changes affect ongoing Automation efforts
- Ability to programmatically test any software product and develop automation for it.
- Write automation scripts on CE devices such as Smart TV, Game Consoles
- Execute periodic automation/endurance tests, analyze data and present results
- A Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent engineering
- 8+ years of development or automation testing experience
- Experience in designing and building test tools and frameworks
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Perl or Python
- Experience with automation tools such as QTP, SOAP UI, See Test, Selenium, or Test Plant is a plus
- Experience with the Android OS, SDK, and developer / QA tools
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results