Cushman & Wakefield is the world’s largest privately‐held commercial real estate services firm. Founded in 1917, it has 253 offices in 60 countries and nearly 15,000 employees. It offers a complete range of services for all property types, including leasing, sales and acquisitions, equity, debt and structured finance, corporate finance and investment banking, corporate services, property management, facilities management, project management, consulting and appraisal.
It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity and, as such, we the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with the New York Area Administrators to set-up new appraisal assignments. This involves extracting all pertinent property and client information from our engagement letters and inputting said information into our revenue tracking system (JobCenter).
- Review our lockbox daily and apply all cash receipts to appropriate assignments
- Scan all approved check requests and vendor batches into our invoice processing system (Capture)
- Notify appraisers weekly of all jobs due
- Assist appraisers with set-ups (GenPAD, Zoning Maps, Tax Maps and Owner’s data)
- Format, print, bind and send out appraisal reports
- Deliver appraisal reports to clients and others by email, FedEx or LaserShip
- Upload appraisal reports to client websites (RIMS Central, VSIMS, etc.)
- Send out appraisal invoices (email and 1st class mail) and make updates to existing jobs in JobCenter
- Generate commission slips and send them to commission accounting
- File job folders
- Assist with receivables collections
- In addition, this position will provide other general administrative support to the New York Area offices