Latrobe Specialty Steel Distribution (LSSD) – a Carpenter Technology Corporation company - serves North America’s tooling customers with the broadest range of products, most extensive value-added services, metallurgical expertise unmatched in the industry, and a commitment to ship on time, every time. If your requirements call for standard AISI chemistry cold work and hot work materials, our steels surpass “standard.” LSSD steels are produced to the highest micro-cleanliness levels ensuring that you get the longest tool life, consistently. LSSD stocks the broadest range of quality steels in North America to serve your tooling requirements. Latrobe inventories over 50 specialty steels for the most demanding applications, including the complete CPM family of high performance Crucible Particle Metallurgy (CPM) from Crucible Industries. Latrobe Vacuum Arc Remelt (VAR) and Electro Slag Remelt (ESR) steels mean the highest cleanliness and most uniform structure for forging, die casting, and molding. LSSD’s extensive value-added capabilities include production sawing, CNC high-speed precision sawing, CNC lathe turning, milling, grinding, heat treating, and trepanning to save you time and money.
SPECIAL ACCOUNTS MANAGER
Territory includes: Michigan
- Manage an existing sustained customer base. Territory will include transactional and strategic accounts with a potential of platinum accounts. Generates a minimum of 10% new profitable sales each fiscal year. Spends up to 50% of time focusing on growth through new & existing customers via new and existing products. Manages time and territory in conjunction with manager on a monthly basis.
- Develop a full understanding of customer’s manufacturing processes and the use of Latrobe Specialty Metal’s products in this process. Build and maintain the highest rapport with customers. Represent the company in a singular manner making decisions, requiring ingenuity, technical skills and judgment. Complete reports / paperwork in a timely manner.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Four year college degree, preferably in Marketing or a related discipline or demonstrated equivalent experience as determined by Department Management. 5+ years of sales/relationship management experience.
- Requires customer service orientation, strong goal and results orientation, high energy, well developed problem solving skills. Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills, ability to demonstrate candor and openness to viewpoints of others. Requires professional business writing skills and ability to organize and prioritize tasks as well as work in a fast paced and frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to utilize knowledge of systems and processes to optimize work flow. Effectiveness with multiple information systems, both mainframe and PC based. Proven ability to resolve conflicts and arrive at good business decisions.
Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes a 401K, annual bonus plan, medical/dental and much more. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V