CAMP is the leading independent provider of aviation management products and services with a proven track record of over 40 years. CAMP is committed to providing the highest quality products and services to the business aviation community around the globe.
We are currently seeking one (1) Customer Support Engineer in our Montreal, Canada location. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with select issues and various change requests fielded against our suite of web based applications with the objective of facilitating their timely resolution/implementation. These custom applications are leveraged both internally and externally by CAMP and play a fundamental role in our providing the highest quality service possible to the aviation industry.
• Serve within the “Tier 1” resolution vehicle for all fielded issues and system change requests.
• Interface with both internal and external users to diagnose reported software and hardware anomalies.
• Ensure all system difficulties are documented and escalated as necessary per established technical standards.
• Under the guidance of the development staff directly, address intermediate API changes, reported data issues, and create/edit system reports.
• At management’s request, gather and compile system data into requested format.
• Provide periodic updates and final resolution responses to both internal and external personnel.
• Directly assist with all release testing, certification and system deployment processes.
• Assist with training users, support personnel, and management staff with software implementation.
• Participate in coordinated off-hour support availability.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and two (2) years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with Web 2.0 Technologies and understand Web Architecture and installations.
• Be able to troubleshoot settings in multiple browsers and OS
• Ability to write SQL to extract database information.
• General understanding of MS SQL Server, Access, and Oracle Database structures.
• Well defined analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to elicit information from users with reduced knowledge of the applications.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and to function within a fast paced environment.
• Knowledge of the aviation industry a plus although not required.
CAMP offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401k with match, and educational assistance.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter/resume, along with salary history/requirements via our website: www.campsystems.com
Click on the Company link at the top of the page and then employment.
CAMP is an "Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V"