Entry-Level Sales Support – Cardiology
Baylis Medical Company is a growing medical device company engaged in the development and marketing of innovative products. The company attracts and hires the best talent on the planet! You will be working with a team of dedicated experts and leaders in the Medical Device industry focused on supporting your continued growth.
We require a Sales Support who will be working with cardiology products. This position is an entry-level opportunity leading to a career in Sales. The individual will support the Canadian Sales Team and the National Sales Manager in the following areas:
- Organize training sessions, tradeshows, and quarterly meetings for the Canadian Sales Team
- Assist in the implementation of corporate marketing plans, building brand awareness, and representing the organization at various sales exhibits.
- Provide administrative support to the National Sales Manager as required
- Maintain good communication with the Marketing department
- Manage database input of customer data
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
As the individual progresses in this role, he/she will have opportunities to work with the Canadian Sales Team in the following areas:
- Selling directly to hospitals and building relationships with new and existing customers
- Providing product demonstrations and support to hospital staff including doctors, nurses, and technicians.
- The position is permanent, pending a 3 month probationary period.
- The position is an entry-level in Sales and could lead to a Sales Associate position in the Western Territory of Canada upon successful completion.
- The candidate should be geo-flexible.
- This candidate must be willingly to relocate to Montreal, Quebec for an extended period of time during the beginning of employment
- The candidate should have access to an automobile.
- The candidate must have a valid passport.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Undergraduate Degree in Sciences. Knowledge of the Life Sciences (Biology, Anatomy, Physiology, etc.) is required - ONLY APPLICANTS WITH A SCIENCE DEGREE WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Excellent interpersonal skills and promotional abilities are essential. The ideal candidate is both ambitious and empathic.
- The ideal candidate will be independent, self-motivated, and results oriented, with a highly personable and energetic presence. Above all else, the candidate will have a positive attitude with a “glass half full” outlook on life.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Analytical and problem solving skills are also highly valued, as the candidate will be expected to write technical reports/documentation with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn technical information.
- Ability to deal with a variety of medical issues.
Please apply on-line at www.baylismedical.com . Please reference BMC-MA-03/14 in your cover letter.
We thank all applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
While there is no deadline for application, we encourage applicants to apply early, as the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.