Entry-Level Marketing Associate – Cardiology
Baylis Medical Company is a growing medical device company engaged in the development and marketing of innovative products. The company attracts and hires the best talent on the planet! You will be working with a team of dedicated experts and leaders in the Medical Device industry focused on supporting your continued growth.
We require an entry-level Marketing Associate who will be working with cardiology products. This individual will be responsible for promotional materials, business development, and attending conferences. In addition to this, he/she will assist the National Sales Manager in the planning and execution of all American business expansion projects.
- Conduct market research
- Assist in the implementation of corporate marketing plans, and building brand awareness
- Participate in national, state, and regional sales exhibits
- Managing the day-to-day operation of the Burlington, MA office
- Greet and direct customers over the phone
- Collaborate with the National Sales Manager to organize training sessions, tradeshows, and quarterly meetings for the US Sales Team
- Provide administrative support to the National Sales Manager as required
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- The position is permanent, pending a probationary period.
- The candidate will need to be at our headquarters in Montreal, QC for a six-week training period starting in January 2014.
- The candidate will be based in Boston.
- Base salary
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off
- Educational assistance/reimbursement
- Wellness program
- Travel expense fully reimbursed by the company upon submission of original receipts
- Company laptop computer
- Company cell phone
- Various social and recreational activities
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Undergraduate Degree in Sciences. Knowledge of the Life Sciences (Biology, Anatomy, Physiology, etc.) is required - ONLY APPLICANTS WITH A SCIENCE DEGREE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- Business background and/or advance knowledge of business and marketing principles is an asset.
- High energy, self-motivated, and results-oriented.
- Ability to communicate with high profile physicians and executives.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and promotional abilities are essential. The ideal candidate will be both ambitious and empathic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
Please apply on-line at www.baylismedical.com. Please reference BMC-BMA-11/13 in your cover letter. Interviews will be conducted in Orlando, FL the 10th of January 2014.
Alternatively, you can send your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
We thank all applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. While there is no deadline for application, we encourage applicants to apply early, as the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.