Entry-Level Marketing Associate - Canada
Baylis Medical Company is a growing medical device company engaged in the development and marketing of innovative products.
We require a Marketing Associate who will be working with cardiology and neurology. This individual will be responsible for Marketing activities such as providing promotional materials and organizing Canadian conferences and events. In addition to this, he/she will assist the National Sales Manager in the planning and execution of marketing projects.
- Conduct market research
- Assist in the implementation of corporate marketing plans, and building brand awareness
- Participate in national, provincial, and regional sales exhibits
- Greet and direct customers
- Collaborate with the National Sales Manager to organize training sessions, tradeshows, and quarterly meetings for the Canadian Sales Team
- Provide administrative support to the National Sales Manager as required
- Maintain good communication with manufacturers marketing departments
- Search and reply Canadian tenders
- Manage database input of customer data
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- The position is permanent, pending a three month probation period
- The candidate will be based out of Toronto, Ontario
- The candidate should have access to an automobile and be willing to travel 20-30% of the time
- Must have a valid driver's licence
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Undergraduate Degree in Sciences. Knowledge of the Life Sciences (Biology, Anatomy, Physiology, etc.) is required - ONLY APPLICANTS WITH A SCIENCE DEGREE WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Business background and/or advance knowledge of business and marketing principles is an asset
- High energy, self-motivated, and results-oriented
- Ability to communicate with high profile physicians and executives
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills and promotional abilities are essential. The ideal candidate will be both ambitious and empathic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional weekend travel
Please apply on-line at www.baylismedical.com. Please reference BMC-MAO-09/13 in your cover letter.
We thank all applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.