Valet Parking Attendant
|# of Openings:||1|
DRIVER- Valet Park of America is looking for Valet Parking Attendants to work part-time, 2-3 days a week as needed at a medical facility in the Bronx. Please be specific on the application about what hours you can work. Shifts will range between 6:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Potential to earn $12/hr to start. Base pay is $11/hr, with an extra $1/hr on-time attendance bonus.
For full time employees (35 + hrs) medical and dental insurance (50/50 split after 90 days), vacation time, sick time and 401k is available. We currently offer Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance and New England Dental.
Questions? Please contact us at 877-455-5552
***PLEASE READ OUR JOB REQUIREMENTS SECTION PRIOR TO APPLYING!***
General purpose: “ Valet Attendants are held to the highest standard of customer service. Depending on the location, some specifics may vary, but the primary purpose of this position is to assist customers, park their vehicle, and be a visible representative of the establishment we provide services for. After parking the vehicle, the attendant will run back to their station and be prepared to assist the next patron.
- Minimum level of education: A high school diploma or GED is required for this position.
- Minimum experience required: All Valet Attendants are required to:
- Be able to drive a standard (manual) transmission vehicle to the satisfaction of management
- Have your own transportation (driving experience)
- Have experience working in customer service
- Be over the age of 18 (due to laws about operating heavy machinery)
- Must undergo a criminal records check
- Must satisfactorily complete a road test with a member of management
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays when necessary
- Must have a neat appearance and good attitude
- Standing at least 8 hours a day
-Running up to 200 yards, 50 times a day or more
- Entering and exiting customers vehicles 75 or more times daily
- Lifting wheelchairs, strollers, walkers, baggage, gifts, etc. (in and out of customers vehicles)
- VPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Management will make all final decisions regarding employment offers
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results