QA Automation Engineer
|Location:||San Francisco, CA|
|# of Openings:||1|
QA Automation Engineer (San Francisco or Redwood City)
Tealeaf, an IBM company, is a rapidly expanding San Francisco-based company that is the recognized leader in Customer Experience Management with world-class clients that read as a who's-who of Internet commerce in Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and Travel. Tealeaf CX Solutions enable companies to ensure the success of their customer’s Web or Mobile interactions, which is enabled by Tealeaf’s unmatched visibility into the real-time customer experience.
As part of the Quality Engineering team, the Test Automation Engineer will focus on automating and executing frontend and backend QA tests. The person is also expected to perform other testing duties as required.
● Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
● Strong technical and personal leadership skills.
● Strong appreciation and understanding of QA best practices.
● Proactive and adaptable, demonstrated success managing schedules and deliverables,
● Bachelor’s degree or above in CS or other related engineering field.
● 2+ years of track record of developing UI automation framework and tests using Selenium or other open source tools.
● 3+ years QA experience for highly scalable web applications or business intelligence software.
● Working experience with Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server.
● Experience in API testing and backend test automation in general.
● Experience with continuous integration.
Candidates/applicants must have the immediate legal right to work in the United States.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
|<< Back to List