Drive alignment between strategy, structure, talent, capabilities, processes, and culture. Design and deliver Human Resources services and programs which are strategic, innovative and service-oriented and which drive organizational capabilities. Serve in both a strategic consulting role to the leadership team and operational management role leading organization effectiveness and talent development solutions which improve organizational performance.
- Manage the enterprise-wide people planning strategy including design and implementation of the overall processes, key executive decisions, and technology-based solutions. Work across the enterprise with business leaders, and HR to continually evolve the processes in the organization.
- Provide oversight and guidance on the development and implementation of teammate satisfaction survey process and actions. Provide regular updates on teammate life-cycle surveys and implications of the results to business leaders and senior management, as required. Recommend and manage implementation of enterprise-wide solutions which address top teammate concerns identified during the survey process.
- Partner with HR leadership to drive “business partner” culture within HR team by consulting and acting as a subject matter expert to internal HR partners in support of OD capability building.
- Develop and implement M&A integration plans to ensure strategic alignment, workable organization and process design in order to maximize value from M&A, and minimize avoidable disruption.
- Support strategic planning and its execution, including the facilitation of the strategic goal alignment process. Assist with workforce planning and the development and implementation of the businesses' strategy initiatives.
- Provide workforce analytics to identify current and future trends. Recommend and implement practical solutions to mitigate any risks to the business.
- Design and facilitate team development interventions for intact and cross-functional teams
- Conduct high-level needs analysis to identify and resolve gaps in individual, departmental and organizational capabilities and performance relative to organizational goals in partnership with business leaders/HR. Collaborate with leaders to determine the root cause of performance issues and recommend strategies or initiatives to address performance gaps or optimize performance results. Contract with the HR Partner and/or Business Leader to define work, deliverables, resources, timeline and governance.
- Sets standards and processes for Organizational Design and provides organizational design expertise to help leaders align structure and process to strategic objectives. Participates in the efforts to develop and deploy an approach to Organizational Change Management.
Leadership and Talent Development
- Lead a cross-functional team to develop, validate, integrate and communicate competency models and scorecards as it relates to performance management, career planning, and selection.
- Design overall framework and delivery of succession planning and talent management. This includes enterprise talent reviews, human capital metrics, talent development strategies, and integration of human capital analytical systems.
- Participate in the design and implementation of leadership development strategies (e.g., mentoring, 360 feedback, coaching, training, development planning, etc) to build a leadership pipeline capable of leading through rapid growth while not losing focus on the core business.
- Participate in the design and implementation of strategies to support senior executives in their own leadership development and provide management coaching and counseling to business leaders and managers to effectively meet business line/region goals.
- Provide coaching and counseling to business units to grow and develop staff and enable candidates to be promoted into key leadership positions.
- Participate in the identification of training needs of the enterprise and partner with other teams to ensure training needs are met.
- Create career development strategies for employees at all levels of the organization including developing strategies and experiences to prepare leaders for future assignments.
Functional Area Leadership:
- Be a champion for and role model of the company’s Culture and Values.
- Direct function goals, objectives, and operating procedures
- Ensure functional areas are meeting all objectives pertaining to quality, compliance, regulations, productivity, customer service, budget, and project management
- Ensure operational plans are aligned with overall business plans and specific strategic and tactical initiatives
- Collaborate with executive and/or key business stakeholders on the prioritization of active and pending projects/programs
- Establish and communicate reporting metrics and project dashboards that provide senior management and key business stakeholders with quantifiable gauges of the delivery of business results. Work with HR Partners to identify success measures, monitor and evaluate programs and interventions. Evaluate, monitor, track, and document group and individual results for effectiveness and alignment with business needs and goals
- Develop the budget for area(s) of responsibility; manage budgets within expense goals
- Direct the development of business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for all initiatives while obtaining executive management acceptance for these initiatives