OPTIVEST PROPERTIES, LLC is a nationally recognized leader in self storage property management and we are seeking energetic and success-driven individuals to join our growing enterprise. We are committed to seeing careers advancement for our teammembers by coupling their personal drive with our effective leadership training program. We place the utmost priority on honesty, integrity, and professionalism. Join our winning team where your contributions are valued and recognized!
SITE MANAGERS ~ ASSISTANT MANAGERS ~ STORAGE CONSULTANTS
Essential Job Functions:
* Show and rent storage rooms as they become vacant.
* Collect all rents when due and complete banking tasks
* Perform sales and marketing requirements
* Maintain the property in a clean, orderly and safe condition
* Attend training meetings
* Other duties as assigned or directed
* Strong leadership potential
* Goal oriented
* Strong people skills with a focus on customer service
* Problem Solving
* Detail oriented and organized
* Eager and motivated to learn
* Work well with and lead a team
* Solid written and verbal communication skills
* Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, and Social Media
* Safely lift 40lbs unassisted and to stand, squat, sit repetitively and/or for long periods of time
Successful candidates are required to pass a background check and drug screening, have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and no alcohol or drug related offenses in the past 3 years, and current auto insurance.
OPTIVEST PROPERTIES, LLC offers an extensive compensation/benefits package including bonus potential, healthcare insurance, 401-k Savings Plan, paid-time-off, and holiday pay.