MAKE AN IMPACT! JOIN OUR GROWING SALES TEAM IN TORONTO! CANDIDATES MUST RESIDE IN PICKERING, OSHAWA, AJAX OR WHITBY TO BE CONSIDERED
Our sales representatives have the best of both worlds: they work independently from a home office, set their own schedules, manage their own customer relationships and target new prospects, all with the training, support and resources of Lawson Products, a well-established and respected industry leader.
A successful Lawson Products Sales Representative:
- is a high-energy self-starter inspired by unlimited income potential
- has a track record of successful business-to-business sales, including existing customer relationships
- is motivated to establish and grow sales in an previously untapped geographic territory with immense sales potential
- maximizes sales through direct selling, demonstrations and problem solving
- replenishes customers’ supply of consumable products while continually expanding the relationship
- Generate profitable revenue growth through establishing new customers, penetrating new customer accounts and retaining those customers.
- Establish, maintain and service accounts, covering full assigned territory to ensure high customer satisfaction, positive long-term relationships and repeat business.
- Demonstrate the quality and reliability of Lawson's products with a focus on helping customers become more productive and profitable.
- Perform managed inventory services.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum two years of successful outside sales experience
- Established customer relationships
- Able to effectively assess customer needs, present products and solutions, and close sales
- Proven ability to independently develop new business, build repeat business and manage a sales territory
- Ability to establish relationships at all levels within customer and prospect organizations.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to self-start and work independently
- Proficiency with personal computers, Internet, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products
- Reliable transportation and current driver’s license
- Mechanical experience is not a requirement.
- Lawson Products offers excellent product and technical training including four days at our headquarters in Chicago, as well as extensive in-field training.
- Successful candidates possess a desire to learn.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer our Outside Sales Representatives a base + commission structure (no earnings cap), bonus opportunities and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance.
If you are a driven sales representative with a track record of successful business-to-business sales, please apply by logging onto www.lawsonproducts.com and selecting the Careers tab at the bottom of the home page. Lawson Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Lawson Products (NASDAQ:LAWS) is a North American leader in the maintenance hardware industry. We provide our customers with the fasteners, cutting tools, abrasives, chemicals, hydraulics, electrical, welding and automotive products as well as the associated training and application expertise they need to keep their operations running smoothly.