Jobs at FOX
|Location:||Scotts Valley, CA|
|# of Openings:||1|
This Drafter/Modeler position supports product development teams and is supervised by a Sr. Design Engineer, Sr. Project Engineer or Project Manager for daily tasks and will work with internal team members to determine priorities and due dates. Candidates must be task driven; reliable, productive, and accurate as quality work are the key measures.
- Minimum 1 year experience (or formal training/certification) in Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 (Creo Elements / Pro) along with several years creating mechanical engineering drawings in a production environment.
- Knowledgeable in the utilization and modification of Pro/E assemblies, part models, sketches, family tables, 2-D repeat regions, parametric BOM balloons, flexible features, and shown dimensions including
annotations, finish symbols, and GTOLS to produce engineering drawings.
- Understanding of industry standards including ASME Y14.5.
- Exposure to Windchill PDMLink 9.1 or similar file management system.
- Has modeled and detailed cast, forged, and machined parts.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results