Social Media Internship for All Semesters!
Are you a high energy, take-charge person who transforms ideas into reality? Do you thrive on being creative, active and productive? Are you responsible, highly organized, and able to think on your feet? Do you enjoy meeting new people? Do you love all things social media?
• Earn college credit and practical experience in the fast paced world of social media with the Entercom Marketing Results Group, and our 5 radio stations.
• Assist with the social media, including Facebook and Twitter for our 5 radio stations. This includes creating posts and tweets, finding compelling information and reducing it to 140 characters or less.
• Work independently as well as with other staff members on scheduling, preparing and managing social media.
• Creating and fulfilling a social media timeline
• Assist other departments as needed
• Positive, professional attitude and willingness to learn
• Solid writing and computer skills
• Strong experience with Facebook and Twitter
• Photoshop experience is a plus, but is not required
• Commitment of 12 to 15 hours per work week
• Reliable transportation necessary
• Ability to work weekends for assistance with social media at major events, as needed
• Must be at least 18 years of age, and eligible for college credit by completing this internship
Send Cover Letter (indicating why you should be our next intern) and Resume:
Customer Service Manager
Entercom Marketing Results Group
High Falls Studios
70 Commercial Street
Rochester, New York 14614