About Our Company:
At Entercom Boston our assets include New England Perks, WEEI Sports Radio Network, WAAF, and WRKO. We work relentlessly to deliver compelling content, engaged audiences and successful results for our clients. We believe that our people are at the center of our mission to enhance our communities and provide a dynamic and fulfilling work environment. Entercom Communications is one of the largest radio broadcasting companies in the U.S. with over 100 stations in 23 markets. We are known for developing unique and highly successful locally programmed stations and providing multi-platform marketing solutions with audio, digital and experiential assets. Entercom Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are passionate about selling marketing and advertising solutions, Entercom Communications Boston is ready to talk to you! We want the “best of the best” to represent our brands which include the WEEI Sports Radio Network, WAAF, WRKO, the Boston Red Sox Radio New England Network, Patriots Monday/Friday Radio Network, and our extensive digital marketing assets. Nobody in the Boston area can offer more marketing resources to their clients than you would as a part of our team.
Why should you join our sales team at Entercom Boston and what can we offer you?
1. You would be able to create for clients multi-platform advertising opportunities including our audio, sports marketing, digital, text/mobile, and experiential assets
2. Our company, Entercom Communications, believes in being digital pioneers and has been named one of the top 500 technology innovators of 2012 by InformationWeek
3. We give our sales people the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
4. You have the opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses
5. You would be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high energy people
• Building strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
• Proactively developing new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
• Creating marketing campaigns and strategically selling to local and regional decision makers
• Closing business and executing the client campaign as agreed upon
• Provide exceptional customer service for your clients
• Achieve sales objectives and goals
• Continually build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
• Experience in selling media, marketing, or digital platforms
• Ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record of exceeding goals
• Thorough understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio, and interactive
• A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs
• Problem solving ability – someone who sees a problem as an opportunity to develop business
• Proficiency in MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• A positive attitude and a desire to continuously grow your income!