Careers at EMMES
A career at EMMES is a commitment to pursuing truth and knowledge in health applications. We offer a climate that encourages personal and intellectual growth while providing job security and stability. Employees can feel confident that the work we do has an impact on human health.
Clinical Research Specialist
|Position Location:||401 North Washington Street, 7th Floor, Rockville, MD 20850|
The EMMES Corporation, organized in 1977, is a privately owned Contract Research Organization (CRO) located in
· Participates in study team meetings and
· Interacts with study site staff to obtain site specific regulatory documents
· Populates central IRB submission and applications
· Pre-populates documents and compiles study preparatory packets
· Creates site regulatory binders
· Compiles and maintains CRC regulatory shadow binders
· Provides general support to study related
· Updates sites correspondence files for activated sites
· Coordinates material distribution to study sites
· Provides status reports to Protocol Specialist, Project Manager and Principal Investigator
· Bachelor's degree and related experience in health related field
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with internal and external clients and colleagues
· High attention to detail and change management is a necessity
· Excellent time management skills, prioritizing, problem solving, organization, decision-making, multi-tasking, diplomacy, planning, and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
EMMES has an outstanding benefits package including: generous tuition reimbursement, professional development and training programs.
CONNECT WITH US!!
Follow us on Twitter - @EMMESCorp
Find us on LinkedIn - The EMMES Corporation
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results