|Location Address:||4606 S. Garnett, Suite 100 Tulsa US-OK 74146 United States|
|# of openings:||1|
Directs operations in the areas of operations, property and vehicle management, safety and security, facilities maintenance, receiving, and distribution for all programs within CAP.
• Manage properties through coordination with internal personnel, contractors, sub-contractors, collaboratives, or with public school system to ensure maintenance of all owned, leased and rented properties.
• Provide assistance to the Early Childhood Programs Director with compliance requirements to ensure sites, datelines, compliance with licensing, performance standard, grantee specifications, local, federal and state laws, and internal policies and procedures in areas of oversight.
• Ensure OSHA requirements are met at each location and by each distinct program. Work to reduce agency loss exposure and workers’ compensation.
• Ensure written policies and procedures reflect the actual operating systems.
• Manage receipt, documentation, and inventory for all programs, non-monetary donations, and assets.
• Manage and oversee maintenance of CAP facilities.
• Ensure all facilities meet required cleaning standards and provide staff or contract personnel to provide services.
• Conduct regular and thorough safety checks of facilities, staff, and work sites.
• Manage transportation within agency including coordination with contractors, vehicle maintenance and registration.
• Prepare all reports, surveys, documents, forms and communications as requested or required including, but not limited to, monthly report in each specific job function, inventory control, purchasing, and safety.
• Work closely with Chief Financial Officer, and Program Directors to assist with determining need for space, equipment, and supplies.
• Supervise employees in areas of responsibility.
• Serves as Safety Manager, assist with writing and updating policies and other compliance manuals such as safety, maintenance, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field preferred
• Five to ten years of prerequisite related work experience. OSHA, Facilities Management, Property Management and Operations experience essential.
• Specialized knowledge in areas of public and community services.
• Must be capable of understand complex contracts, insurance policies, service agreements, laws, regulations, and standards. Interpersonal skills necessary to maintain satisfactory work relationships in dealing with the public, other programs, and community partners.
• Must be able to communicate both written and orally one-on-one and in public presentations.
• Ability to read, interpret, and implement program guidelines.
• Computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, and data base management software.
• Must work with tact and discretion.
• Knowledge of OSHA regulations, state insurance requirements, property management, inventory systems, and warehouse operations.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
This is a working supervisor position. This position will be out at sites for assisting with and evaluation and projects on regular and frequent basis. Employee is subject to standing, stooping, walking, lifting, and carrying objects throughout daily job performance. Must be able to lift fifty (50) pounds repetitively. Will be required to travel in Tulsa County using CAPTC vehicle. Exposure to all weather conditions and regular traffic hazard. Driving is required frequently.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results