Bloom Energy, a solid oxide fuel cell company, is looking for a Senior Sales Associate to join its world class team. This individual should be a dynamic professional who is looking for a rewarding future in one of today’s most exciting technologies.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Support field team in attainment of the territory quota
• Deal team project manager: facilitate actions within deal team to drive project work streams aligned with closing plan
• Develop and prioritize target account list for prospecting
• Research target accounts and develop penetration strategy with deal team
• Develop and manage an opportunity funnel within the territory sufficient to meet or exceed sales targets
• Map accounts, and build relationships with customer key decision makers and day to day contacts
• Financial modeling and objection handling. Act as the subject matter expert on the deal team for developing project economics and interfacing with the customer’s finance and sustainability evaluators
• Ensure that the feedback from assigned accounts is properly captured
• Accountable for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction both within assigned accounts as well as from territory sales team
Skills and Experience:
• Highly competitive with demonstrated ability to connect with clients
• Succinct, highly articulate, proactive & persistent
• Extremely professional in terms of appearance, phone manner, and presentation skills
• Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
• Confident and self-directed with attention to detail
• Experience using a formalized sales methodology a plus
• Able to grow and adapt as a Sales or Marketing professional as Bloom Energy grows
• “Steady under fire”, and able to make correct decisions and draw correct conclusions with incomplete information in changing situations
• Passionate about our customers, solution, and team
• 2-3 years of large account sales experience and MBA both a plus
About Bloom Energy:
Bloom Energy will make clean, reliable energy affordable for everyone in the world. Our technology, first developed for NASA's Mars Program, will dramatically change the way that the world’s energy is produced, distributed and consumed. Bloom’s unique on-site power generation systems are among the most efficient on the planet, providing significantly reduced operating costs and producing dramatically lower greenhouse gas emissions. Pioneering a new class of stationary fuel cells, Bloom is not just creating a new product or company; it is driving a whole new industry.
As one of Silicon Valley’s most promising startups, Bloom was the first clean energy technology investment for Kleiner Perkins and NEA, two of Silicon Valley’s most revered venture capital firms. The company has assembled a super-star board, experienced management team, and top-notch technical staff. Bloom Energy is growing quickly and is looking to add to its dynamic team.
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.