Account Executive/Sales Hunter
Alsbridge is a management consulting firm that helps companies cut costs and enable their business by optimizing the way they work with their vendors. Our target market is CXOs and VPs of IT, Finance and Sourcing at Global 2000 companies. In this virtual position, the Account Executive will have the opportunity to manage sales pursuits with and learn from Alsbridge Managing Directors that average over 25 years of experience.
A strong candidate will be interested in growing a sales career and have excellent persuasive communication skills, cold calling experience, a consistent work ethic and a process-driven orientation. We provide a competitive base salary, monthly commissions and a strong benefits plan. If you are passionate about selling high-impact consulting services and have an interest in working in a highly productive environment, we want to hear from you today.
- Attain revenue quota
- Develop and execute territory management and sales strategies
- Follow up on warm leads generated by marketing with high volume, creative and tenacious phone and email prospecting.
- Generate virtual and in-person meetings by targeted prospecting with cold calls, email, social media and other hunting methods and tools
- Work with a Managing Director and other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to convert meetings into a proposal
- Work with a Managing Director, SMEs and our Solutions Development team to develop proposals, pitch solutions, contract and close deals
- Need to combine business savvy with the ability to use leading edge sales tools to make calls, follow up, set appointments and help win new business.
Persistence, intelligence and creativity necessary to generate attention, interest and dialogue with hard to reach CXOs of Fortune 500 companies.
Possess excellent persuasive communication skills with the ability to probe for needs, match up service offerings, articulate a value proposition and overcome objections.
Ability to articulate the value proposition of a service; this is not a product sale
Four-year degree required, MBA a plus
6-10 years of sales hunter experience required
Solid business judgment, maturity in business communications and professional in appearance
Experience in IT services, consulting or telecommunications a plus
Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)