|Location:||San Diego, CA|
ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This position is responsible keeping buildings in a clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors and restrooms, and removing trash. Duties may include tending to maintenance supplies, performing routine maintenance activities, notifying management of need for repairs, and cleaning debris from sidewalk. The position is also responsible for the following, but not limited to:
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Empty parking area trash containers and ash urns; dispose of waste accordingly; maintain cleanliness of containers.
· Sweep all parking area surfaces and keep area free of any trash, debris, stains and spills.
· Mop up spills and stains from parking area surfaces and perform deep cleaning as needed.
· Remove oil stains from parking area stalls.
· Clean windows or other glass surfaces in parking booths, offices; maintain free of streaks and spots.
· Clean exterior of parking area equipment (ticket dispensers, gate arms, housing units, plastic cones, directional signs) and maintain free of any dirt, marks or stains.
· Clean and maintain proper working order of any free-standing parking area signage.
· Ensure all lighting fixtures, back-lit exit signage and fire extinguishers are clean and in proper working order.
· Maintain stairwells free of trash and debris; clean accordingly.
· Clean bathroom facilities daily; restock paper products and maintenance supplies accordingly.
· Monitor landscaped areas and planters in parking areas and report any issues; remove cigarette butts and any other trash and debris as needed.
· Paint signs, stall lines, stall numbers, cashier booths and other directional signage as required.
· Continuously walk all parking areas throughout shift to prioritize tasks and projects.
· Monitor outside perimeter of parking areas and clean and maintain areas accordingly.
· Perform minor repairs to parking equipment and facilities as required.
· Communicate with operations manager, maintenance lead, and/or facility engineer regarding needed repairs,
maintenance or guest-services related issues.
· Perform traffic control duties when assigned.
· Attend staff/department meetings as requested or assigned.
· Work with other divisions and departments to ensure the customers’ overall experience meets or exceeds
expectations and standards.
· Possess knowledge of parking services to proactively respond to customer inquiries.
· Escalate guest service related issues to management accordingly.
· Maintain an assertive awareness of all parking areas, ensuring continuous safety at all times to employees and customers.
· Perform additional duties and tasks as assigned.
· This job description is subject to change at any time at the discretion of management.
· Must be at least 18 years old and possess a high school diploma or equivalent
· Must submit to and pass a drug screen and criminal background check
· Possess an outgoing and enthusiastic personality
· Demonstrate exceptional oral communication skills by conveying information effectively
· Must be able to manage one’s own time
· Possess knowledge of local area and surrounding attractions
· Demonstrate active listening, giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
· Ability to work flexible shift hours (days, evenings, weekends, holidays); approximately seven plus hours per shift standing, walking and running (intermittently); ability to lift 50 lbs
· Ability to use abdominal and lower back muscles to support repeated or continuous movements, such as lifting, pushing, pulling or carrying objects and bending, stretching, twisting or reaching
· Requires manual dexterity – grasping, manipulating, lifting, pulling or assembling objects
· Maintain a professional personal and uniform appearance in accordance with Company standards
· Demonstrate a friendly and engaged attitude and posture
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results