Parking Lot Ambassador/Attendant
This position is responsible for providing courteous, reliable, and efficient customer services in accordance with customer expectations and established performance standards while monitoring and maintaining cleanliness of parking areas. The position is also responsible for the following, but not limited to:
Essential Functions and Tasks:
· Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized.
· Assist customers with locating vehicles or providing customers with instructions for locating vehicles.
· Direct motorists to parking areas or parking spaces, using hand signals or flashlights as necessary.
· Patrol parking areas in order to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle or property thefts.
· Greet customers and open their car doors when required.
· May calculate parking charges, and collect fees from customers if assigned
· Lift, position, and remove barricades in order to open or close parking areas as necessary.
· Inspect vehicles in order to detect any damage.
· Actively looking for ways to help people.
· Perform additional duties and tasks as assigned.
· This job description is subject to change at any time at the discretion of management.
· Must be at least 18 years old and possess a high school diploma or equivalent
· Must submit to and pass a drug screen and criminal background check
· Possess excellent customer service skills
· Possess outgoing and enthusiastic personality
· Demonstrate exceptional oral communication skills by conveying information effectively
· Possess knowledge of local area and surrounding attractions
· Demonstrate active listening, giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand
the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
· Possess basic mathematical skills and aptitude. Must pass math assessment
· Ability to deal with irate customers and resolve customer issues and/or complaints
· Use logic and reasoning skills to identify customer service solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
· Ability to stand and walk at least 7 hours a day.
· Possess knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes
customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
· Must be able to work flexible shift hours (days, evenings, weekends, holidays)
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results