ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Site Manager is responsible for guiding and directing parking operations to ensure that services commensurate with guest/client expectations and established performance standards while achieving the financial goals of the Company. The Site Manager is also responsible for the following, but not limited to:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS:
· Forecast parking capacity and demand and assess and coordinate resources to support the operation.
· Anticipate any guest service opportunities as they relate to seasonal or business changes.
· Ensure that parking policies and procedures meet expectations and established standards while maximizing profitability and minimizing financial exposure.
· Oversee activities directly related to providing parking-related services.
· Review financial statements, audit, revenue and expense reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
· Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
· Direct and coordinate location's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
· Establish and implement location policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with senior managers/directors, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
· Determine staffing requirements; interview, hire and train new employees.
· Plan and direct special event activities, coordinating with other managers and directors as required.
· Determine parking rates, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
· Ensure proper grooming and appearance standards of all associates in accordance with established property guidelines.
· Be present and working at the location during peak business periods and events.
· Oversee the hiring, training, coaching/counseling processes to ensure that performance standards are met or exceeded; maintain an active partnership with Member Services.
· Employ the appropriate means and resources to continually ensure optimal staffing levels.
· Ensure the safety and security of revenue, people, and equipment.
· Ensure accurate and timely billing and accounting procedures for all parking related transactions.
· Ensure the accuracy and compliance of company time and attendance policies and payroll processes.
· Ensure the timely, accurate and thorough completion of all associate performance evaluations and any other forms of documentation as they relate to performance.
· Execute operations in accordance with the policies and procedures specified within the Company employee handbook.
· Respond to and resolve any guest or visitor complaints, vehicle claims and service discrepancies.
· Oversee and authorize all office supplies and equipment purchases and ensure that the location is equipped with the necessary supplies and resources.
· Oversee the claims management process and ensure compliance to company policies and procedures.
· Ensure ongoing compliance to company safety programs and procedures.
· Consistently participate as an active role model, trainer, coach and mentor to provide motivation and continuing education for others; maintain an active partnership with the Career Development Center.
· Develop and oversee property-specific training to ensure that new employees are acclimated to their specific position and location/property.
· Employ reward and recognition programs to promote a positive working environment.
· Prepare annual budget in accordance with established performance standards and yearly trends.
· Utilize controls and systems to ensure that the financial goals of the location’s operations are met or surpassed.
· Review, analyze and approve monthly client financial statements; oversee collection of monthly invoices.
· Conduct daily shift briefings, weekly manager/supervisory meetings and monthly staff meetings to ensure a consistent and effective flow of information.
· Ensure that parking areas/structures are clean, in good appearance, and maintained for the safe, efficient movement of all vehicles and pedestrians.
· Attend hotel sponsored meetings and Ace corporate meetings as requested or assigned.
· Maintain effective and constant communication with client and host quarterly lunches/outings to create and maintain ongoing client relationships.
· Periodically audit the competition to benchmark pricing, equipment technology and services.
· Perform additional duties and tasks as assigned.
· This job description is subject to change at any time at the discretion of management.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required.
· Must submit to and pass a drug screen and criminal background check
· Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience; minimum one year hospitality experience
· Possess excellent customer service skills; outgoing and enthusiastic personality
· Demonstrate exceptional oral and written communication skills
· Intermediate knowledge of: Internet, Microsoft Word and Excel; Lotus Notes; Windows Operating System
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
· Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
· Demonstrate attention to detail
· Display critical/creative thinking
· Possess knowledge of local area and surrounding attractions
· Demonstrate active listening, giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
· Possess basic mathematical and reasoning skills and aptitude. Must pass Wonderlic assessment with a minimum score of 21
· Demonstrate a guest-driven service style with a sense of urgency in interactions, execution and recovery.
· Possess knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
· Must be able to work a minimum of 45+ hours per week, including flexible shift (days, evenings, weekends, holidays); approximately seven plus hours per shift standing, walking, and running (intermittently)
· Must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to deal with irate customers and resolve customer issues and/or complaints
· Ability to work in changing weather conditions
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment
· Possess a strong sense of vehicle and personal safety standards
· Must be able to meet the following MVR guidelines:
Ø Current and valid driver’s license.
Ø Proof of insurance (state minimum)
Ø No “Major” violations within a 3 year period (DUI, speeding over 21+mph, driving without a license, etc)
Ø No more than two “Minor” violations in a 3 year period (accident, speeding < 21mph, other moving violations)
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results