This person is required to run various loans through the Fannie-Mae loan system to ensure salability of the loan. Also, to audit loans received by our Correspondent division in conjunction with federal regulations and Stonegate Mortgage overlays.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Candidate is responsible for running loans through Fannie Mae’s Loan Delivery System to ensure accuracy of loan data.
- Responsible for obtaining corrections after the loan has been reviewed by Underwriters/Reviewers and making loan corrections.
- Ensuring data accuracy of each loan.
- Candidate must maintain a high level of Customer Service at all times.
- Perform all other duties as requested or assigned.
- Desire to take personal responsibility to complete tasks and solve problems.
- Ability to perform tasks and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Represent Stonegate Mortgage Corporation in a professional manner by dressing professionally daily while in the office or when attending events.
- Practice Stonegate Mortgage Corporation Core Values:
- We are accountable for results and we deliver.
- We act with integrity and show respect.
- We are passionate about our business.
- We are accessible.
- We adapt to and create change in pursuit of our success.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- College Degree in related field preferred.
- 3-5 years in the Mortgage/Banking Industry
- Mortgage industry and/or Financial Services experience is a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage time
- Desire to take personal responsibility to complete tasks and solve problems
- Ability to perform tasks and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively – both in written and verbal form
- Desire to have a basic understanding of the mortgage process/industry
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Strong speaking and listening skills.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
- Employees are expected to carry out all reasonable requests by managers/supervisors, which the employee is capable of performing.
- Maintain equipment and supplies to avoid waste, damage to areas and equipment, and to prevent accidents.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee and company information.