Kinsley Power Systems is looking for an Operations Manager. This position is responsible for providing overall leadership, coordination, planning, development and administration of the operations/service function in one or more branch offices of the company, in order to meet the objectives of the company's overall business plans and strategies.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Successfully manages the Operations function of assigned branch(es)
- Manages all assigned Operations staff, including Field Service Technicians, Service and Parts support staff, including interviewing, hiring, motivating, coaching, training, evaluating, rewarding and supporting employees.
- Oversees assigned branch facilities to insure compliance with OSHA and company safety standards
- Prepares and executes annual business and financial plans for assigned branch(es) in a timely manner
- Ensures operational excellence and superior customer satisfaction via scheduling, dispatching, billing and warranty processing
- Full P&L responsibility for all assigned branch(es) (Service and Parts)
- Maximizes operating efficiencies, productivity, and enforces company policies/procedures
- Develops and monitors work flows, reviews work processes and ensures quality service delivery
- Develops, collects and reviews financial, proficiency and departmental management reports and resolves issues
- Manages the after-hours emergency services
- Responsible for fleet management as assigned
- Facilitates and manages service growth, recommends and hires staff additions
- Approves all T&M quotes, assists with parts/pricing/logging/follow through as needed approves all start up quotes
- Implements formal Operations Process; maintains all process information
- Maintains complete inventory control and ensures accuracy
- Analyzes office operations, procedures and practices as to work flow, schedules and other related activities
- Assists with developing and auditing company policies, plans strategies and goals to guide the operations, financial performance, personnel, marketing and sales activities to achieve desired objectives for profit and return on investment.
- Prepares analysis and reporting, as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
Note: Essential functions are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to meet the minimum job requirements of this position, but are not intended to be comprehensive. Ordering of essential functions does not necessarily reflect importance of item.
Minimum Education, Qualifications, Skills, Competencies and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree plus four+ years related experience; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Great Plains software.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a focus on superior customer service.
- Ability to travel to other branch locations for training and support as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, under pressure and to multi-task.