Part Time Retail Sales Representative
|Employment Duration:||Part time|
Cricket Wireless is a simple, smart, make-your-day-better wireless experience for anyone who wants first-class nationwide wireless service at a value price, with no annual contract. With about 6 million customers, it’s all about giving the customer the kind of wireless they deserve. Isn’t that how all wireless should be? We think so. Cricket is available nationwide at Cricket branded retail stores, dealers, national retailers and at www.cricketwireless.com
Want to join a dynamic wireless company where your ideas and talents really matter? At Cricket, we work hard and have a great time doing it. We're looking for smart and driven people who want to make a difference. We offer our team members a competitive total rewards program which includes both short and long-term compensation and incentives, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
As a growing company our recruiting needs change daily. We are currently seeking candidates for current and future Part Time Retail Sales Representative openings. If you are an experienced sales professional interested in Part Time employment, we have opportunities in the Gaithersburg area located at:
9671 Lost Knife Rd, Space 40, Gaithersburg, MD, 20877
Every day our Part Time Retail Sales Representatives at Cricket sell great products and unlimited wireless service at fantastic prices to our customers and provide customer service in a fun energetic environment.
Our Part Time Retail Sales Representatives:
• Sell wireless phones service plans and accessories in a fast-paced environment
• Deliver outstanding customer service, strive to retain and gain customers
• Participate in outside sales events or promotions
• Work flexible hours weekends and holidays at various locations
• Perform daily opening and closing procedures maintain store appearance and help create a positive working environment
Cricket is looking for outgoing motivated and customer focused individuals with at least one year retail experience in sales or customer service. A definite advantage is given towards individuals who have a college degree and bilingual Spanish skills. Also preferred status is granted to candidates with prior wireless experience.
• At least one year retail experience in sales or customer service
• At least one year experience handling cash transactions
• Proficient use of PC software (MS Office preferred) and point of sales systems
• At least a High school diploma or GED
• Pre-employment criminal background and drug screen required
If you are interested in joining the Cricket team please submit your online application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Cricket offers a work environment where you can achieve your professional and career development goals. We also offer a competitive compensation and benefits package for Part Time employees.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results