Mental Health Professional (LPC,LCSW) PRN 14-1565
|Location:||CO-Glenwood Springs- Garfield|
|Department:||MH - Licensed|
|Days:||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday|
|# of Hours per Week:||As needed|
Basic Duties (Include but not limited to): Responsible for planning, coordinating, developing and implementing a professional individual and group counseling program for assigned inmates in compliance with CHC, facility and correctional healthcare directives.
Working Conditions: Work is performed inside a correctional facility in a secure healthcare unit. CHC provides excellent compensation and benefits packages (medical, dental, tuition reimbursement, 401K, etc.) to eligible employees
Minimum Educational/Experience Requirements:
· MA/MS degree in mental health related course of study. (CACREP or CACSWE accredited programs preferred)
· Current, unrestricted license as a mental health professional in state of practice (LPC or LCSW) and current CPR/BCLS certification.
· Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation by the company
· Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and comply with all requirements of the company substance abuse policy.
· Must obtain and maintain security clearance with the client as a requisite for initial and/or continued employment.
Physical/Mental Requirements: Must be able to perform all of the essential elements of the position with or without an accommodation. This position routinely requires (but is not limited to) the following:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status or national origin or any other status protected by law or regulations.
Drug Free Workplace.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results