Nurse Practitioner or PA 14-1545
|Location:||CO-Canon City- Fremont|
|Department:||Mid-Level NP or PA|
|Days:||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday|
|# of Hours per Week:||4|
|Shift:||To be determined|
Basic Duties (Include but not limited to): Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) provides general medical care to inmate patients within a correctional facility. Must be able to work within a correctional facility environment and treat inmate patients with respect.
Working Conditions: Work is performed inside a correctional facility in a secure healthcare unit. CHC provides excellent compensation and benefits packages (medical, dental, tuition reimbursement, 401K, etc.) to eligible employees and company-paid medical malpractice insurance coverage to all licensed medical providers.
Minimum Educational/Experience Requirements:
· Must have and maintain a current, unrestricted license as a Physician Assistant (PA-C) or Nurse Practitioner (ANP, RNP, etc.) in the state of practice
· Current DEA controlled substances registration (and state controlled substance license if required by state.)
· Required to be currently CPR/BCLS certified.
· Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation by the company
· Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and comply with all requirements of the company substance abuse policy.
· Must obtain and maintain security clearance with the client as a requisite for initial and/or continued employment.
Physical/Mental Requirements: Must be able to perform all of the essential elements of the position with or without an accommodation. This position routinely requires (but is not limited to) the following:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status or national origin or any other status protected by law or regulations.
Drug Free Workplace.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results