Licensed Practical Nurse PRN 14-0800
|Department:||161 - LPN Medical Services|
|Days:||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday|
|# of Hours per Week:||Varies|
Basic Duties (Include but not limited to): The LPN/ LVN effectively works with patients, patient families, departmental staff, dental staff, medical and nursing staff, security staff at all levels, administrative and support staff, to provide nursing care to inmate patients within a correctional facility.
Working Conditions: Work is performed inside a correctional facility in a secure healthcare unit. CHC provides excellent compensation and benefits packages (medical, dental, tuition reimbursement, 401K, etc.) to eligible employees
Minimum Educational/Experience Requirements:
· Current, unrestricted license as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse in state of practice.
· Must be CPR certified, preferably with AED.
· Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation by the company
· Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and comply with all requirements of the company substance abuse policy.
· Must obtain and maintain security clearance with the client as a requisite for initial and/or continued employment.
Physical/Mental Requirements: Must be able to perform all of the essential elements of the position with or without an accommodation. This position routinely requires (but is not limited to) the following:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status or national origin or any other status protected by law or regulations.
Drug Free Workplace.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results