Clinical Psychologist : Req 13-1544
|Department:||171 - Mental Health Prison|
|Days:||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday|
|# of Hours per Week:||As Needed|
Basic Duties (Include but not limited to): The Psychologist must work effectively with patients, patient families, department staff, dental staff, medical and nursing staff, security staff at all levels, administrative and support staff, and all health service providers, including, but not limited to, pharmacy, laboratory, hospital, medical supply, and medical and dental consultants with respect to treatment of patient behavioral or mental health issues.
Working Conditions: Work is performed inside a correctional facility in a secure healthcare unit. CHC provides excellent compensation and benefits packages (medical, dental, tuition reimbursement, 401K, etc.) to eligible employees
Minimum Educational/Experience Requirements:
· PhD or PsyD in psychology and or clinical psychology. Forensics education/background helpful.
· Must have and maintain a current and unrestricted license as a Clinical Psychologist in the state of practice.
· Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation by the company
· Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and comply with all requirements of the company substance abuse policy.
· Must obtain and maintain security clearance with the client as a requisite for initial and/or continued employment.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results