Provide clients with the highest quality service with an exceptional degree of professionalism and skill while providing the highest level of customer service
Reports to / Supervision Received:
- Perform massages as scheduled by providing each client with exceptional service in accordance with Arden Hills Policies and Procedures.
- Understand the details of each treatment and the client service cycle.
- When not with clients, use downtime to assist the team with cleaning.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with state board and licensing.
- Knowledgeable and certified to perform Swedish, deep tissue, hot stone, prenatal, and reflexology. Knowledge of additional modalities is a plus but is not required.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required:
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred but not required.
- Must have valid state or county license
- Must have valid CPR/AED certification
- Must be self insured by a reputable company.
Minimum Experience required:
- Must have 1 year of experience as a Certified Massage Therapist
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to all clients.
- Ability to work with a large team.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required including nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- All candidates will be subject to passing a pre-employment drug screen.