To offer each and every member an exceptional customer experience. Expedite all guests in and out of the boutique area in a timely manner, book appointments, perform service cycle, answer phones, and offer information as needed. Responsible for facilitating the day-to-day operations of the Spa and Boutique in a professional and positive manner.
Reports to / Supervision Received:
Spa Desk Supervisor/Spa Manager
- Make a positive first impression on behalf of the Spa and Boutique.
- Greet guests both in person and on the phone while following appropriate scripting and greeting procedures.
- Facilitate the flow of appointments.
- Efficiently schedule appointments for massage therapists, estheticians, and nail technicians.
- Remind guests of the 24 hour cancellation policy when making, canceling or rescheduling appointments.
- Communicate appointment bookings and changes with massage therapists, estheticians, and nail technicians.
- Assist with calling guests if they need to be rescheduled and rectify conflicting appointments immediately as it is required.
- Learn and operate the computer system and all necessary functions.
- Promote all services within the Spa and Boutique.
- Be solely responsible for your workstation and the changes and/or transactions generated under your password.
- Perform service cycle: escorting guests to service areas, preparing guests for services, and offering guests food and beverages.
- Resolve any issues and/or relay all problems/concerns to management in a timely manner.
- Assist guests with gift packages, gift certificates, and tours as needed.
- Send correspondence, menus, or package information as requested.
- Retail, stock, and be familiar with all products in the Boutique.
- Monitor facility cleanliness and supplies, including replenishment of supplies as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required:
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred but not required.
Minimum Experience required:
- Previous customer service experience is required.
- Experience at a salon, spa, or beauty store and/or interest in the industry is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communications skills.
- Strong phone and computer skills.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Professional demeanor.
- Fluent ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
- Efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required including evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- All candidates will be subject to passing a pre-employment drug screen.