To provide the highest level of customer service and accommodation to all members and guests as they arrive, dine, and exit Arden Hills.
Food & Beverage
Reports to / Supervision Received:
Food & Beverage Manager
- Cordially greet guests as they arrive.
- Ensure proper food and beverage service is provided.
- Provide guests with every item necessary to create a memorable experience while at Arden Hills.
- Anticipate guest needs in advance of their request.
- Provide tableside service for plated and buffet meals.
- Replenish guest food, beverage, napkins, coffee cups etc. as the event progresses.
- Responsible for the set up of events including flatware, glassware, napkins, linens, moving tables, and anything else that is required for guest satisfaction.
- Work as a team with the entire Food & Beverage department including Event Detailers, Banquet Servers, Captains, and Food & Beverage Manager.
- Responsible for promptly cleaning tables in a manner in which etiquette allows.
- Occasional outdoor work as events dictate such as birthday parties, anniversaries, and weddings.
- Ability to stay on site for late events; must be able to work until 2am on some weekends.
- Ability to use a tray to deliver food and beverages to guests.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required:
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred but not required.
Minimum Experience required:
- Must have one year of previous customer service experience.
- Previous serving experience is not required.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to all clients.
- Ability to work with a large team.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required including nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- Must have valid CA Food Handlers Card or ability to obtain one within 30 days of hire.
- All candidates will be subject to passing a pre-employment drug screen.