To deliver the highest level of customer and member service with a well trained and polished staff. To act as a representative of the entire club by becoming educated about all of the club’s facilities, events, and amenities Arden Hills has to offer.
Reports to / Supervision Received:
- Provide an elite level of customer service to all members, guests, and internal customers.
- Check in all members, ensuring that all guests are checked in appropriately.
- Ensure that all members of the swim team check in only during the time in which they are permitted access.
- Communicate with all staff about pertinent club updates.
- Assist Business Office with miscellaneous projects.
- Act as the information hub of the entire company.
- Properly answer phones utilizing the appropriate phone scripting. Transfer calls where and when appropriate to the proper extension.
- Diffuse tense situations as they occur. Make certain Security is called for all situations that excel beyond the scope of the front desk’s ability.
- Assist the Concierge with mailer distribution.
- Build a rapport with all members as they enter and exit the club.
- Become educated about all Arden Hills functions and amenities to have the ability of guiding members and guests to the appropriate area.
- Attend regular training sessions with the entire front desk team and regularly participate in all activities as they are presented.
- Properly distribute “overdue balance” notes to all members with a past due balance.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required:
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred but not required.
Minimum Experience required:
- High volume customer service experience preferred
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to all members, employees, vendors, and clients.
- Efficient and knowledgeable in computer and phone operation (specifically Word and Excel programs).
- Ability to work with a large team.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
- Efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required including evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- All candidates will be subject to passing a pre-employment drug screen.