BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
The Analyst conducts organized analytical assessments and evaluations to understand and/or evaluate complex issues to inform decision making, policy development, system development, management, or administration of client processes.
SPECIFIC JOB DESCRIPTION
- Provide analytic support to a range of CWMD and CBRN Defense efforts. Analyst conducts organized, analytical assessments and evaluations to understand and/or evaluate complex issues to inform decision-making, policy development, system development, management, or administration of processes.
- He or she performs studies, analysis and evaluations across a wide variety of domains and provides recommendations to client organizations to improve the organization’s mission performance and supports development and execution of programs to implement solutions.
- Conducts top down reviews and evaluations of DoD CBRN Strategy, Guidance, and plans, evaluates changes in direction or priority, evaluates changes against current CBRN capability initiatives and identifies gaps in CBRN capabilities or technologies.
- Researches new and existing joint operational concepts, functional concepts, integrating concepts and joint capability areas for integration into Materiel and Non-Materiel CBRND approaches and solutions.
- Research and identify gaps and redundancies in integrated approaches among the various capabilities based assessments.
- Provide support to develop joint operating, integrating and other concepts, conducting capabilities based assessments and developing capabilities documents, and integrating multiple Joint Capability Integration and Development System (JCIDS) outputs for analysis into a coherent strategy for developing CWMD capabilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Advanced degree in a discipline relevant to the position plus at least 2 years of relevant professional experience; or bachelor’s degree plus at least 5 years’ relevant professional experience.
LEADERSHIP AND PROFESSIONAL STATURE
Works under direction; frequently interfaces with clients. Consistently explores and develops new business opportunities with existing or prospective clients; experienced in the development of proposals for new work. Makes significant contributions to organizational planning efforts; comprehends concepts of mission-based 'markets' and understands how business strategies align with mission areas.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must possess a Top Secret clearance, SCI eligibility
- 5-10 years of experience in combating/countering WMD or CBRN Defense-related issues; understanding for the CBRN Defense construct of sense, shape, shield, and sustain required.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in multiple research and analysis methods, including operations research, systems engineering, systems thinking, wargaming, red teaming; analysis of alternatives; benchmarking; and other relevant quantitative and qualitative analytic methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and adapt to rapidly changing requirements
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Analytic Services Inc., please call 703-416-2000 or e-mail Recruiting@anser.org
An Affirmative Action
Equal Opportunity Employer
M / F / D / V